Sunday, August 21, 2011

Sweet Summer Time...


So officially back at the blog. I can blame the hiatus on school. So it is officially summer time in my book, well at least for a couple more days. The time to enjoy the lakes, travel a bit and spend the dog days enjoying the sun light in good company. I have had the priviledge to be able to do all of them in just a few short weeks.
Although this summer vacation has been cut short due to school, it came with a wonderful lesson. The summer session for school pushed me to the limit and in wonderful ways. I feel as though stress and pressure will draw out our true nature as humans. Either you rise to the occasion or fall flat. I think I rose, well I rose enough. But all that said. I worked hard to play hard. In the past two weeks I have gotten to the lakes, been the Boston, Minneapolis to visit the family, got asked to be a maid of honor for my bestie of 20+ years and now I am back in Nodak prepping for another my last fall here! Just wanted to say a quick hello and stories from Boston and wedding planning to come!!

No comments:

Post a Comment