Friday, March 4, 2011

Cheers to the new and the old!


When deciding on colleges, I can be very honest I had not a clue what I was doing. I was lucky enough to have a sport help guide me in a very confusing process; but I still applied to no less then 12 colleges. Now here I am working on my second degree in Nodak. I am not going to lie I picked the University of North Dakota on a gut feeling. When I took my recruiting trip, I just really liked the people. Probably not the best logical but that is how it went. It made me nervous saying I was going to a place smaller then where I grew up, but in my few years here I have been blessed to meet some incredible people! From having teammates from across the country and not to mention from the corners of the world to having met organically people who are going to do great things. But that is not to forget the incredible friends I have from the cities.
This post is a CHEERS to all my friends : ) This week alone one of my best friend got engaged to an incredible guy, another got her fellowship from Princeton, and another is starting her last clinical in Nashville before earning her doctorate in May. This is just a blip of the many cool things my friends are doing. Kudos girls!! I could not be more proud to call you girls my friends. Congrats to all. Much love from Nodak

No comments:

Post a Comment