Saturday, March 5, 2011

My Soundtrack for the Week

So for those who know me.... I love music. My taste is ecceletic, but I dig it. So feel free to let me know if there is anything you like!! But for me most of the time, music is emotional. I love a good beat. But the music I connect the best with has a personal attachment for whatever reason; whether it reminds me of some one or a good time I had with a friend (ie She's country... Miss Wessman). Music also goes in waves. Recently, I have been in a classic rock phase?! I swear nuring school is bringing out my inner hippie. Anyways enough of the chit chatter. These are the tunes I am digging for the week!!
1. Rolling in the Deep - Adele
2. Colder Weather - Zac Brown Band
3. The Thrill - Wiz Khalif
4. Royal Blue - Cold War Kids
5. Closer to the Edge - 30 Seconds to Mars
6. Edge of Desire - John Mayer
7. Unthinkable - Alicia Keys
8. Under the Covers of Darkness - The Strokes
9. Keep it Loose, Keep it Tight - Amos Lee
10. Paris (oh la la) - Grace Potter and the Nocturals (LOVE the video too)

No comments:

Post a Comment