Friday, March 11, 2011

The Start


SPRING BREAK 2011


Spring break has official commenced. Well for me anyways (shout out to those in Nodak stuck in the blizzard). Spring break is kind of a right of passage for every college student. Personally, I have not been able to travel during spring break; typically due to committments related to college athletics. So I'm pleased to say I am heading out this year for pleasure and business. My friend and I are about to embark on a whirl wind tour of the east coast; including Pittsburgh, Philadelphia and Nashville. We are flying into Pitt and spending a few days there. We are catching a hockey game, maybe attempting to get a sandwich from the Primanti Bros, and maybe listen to black and yellow once or twice. From Pitt we are taking the train through the mountains of Pennsylvania to Philly. In Philly, I plan on gorging myself on REAL philly cheese steak! You better believe it. From Philly, we are going to fly to Nashville to meet up with the final blonde of our group and take in some country music. In Nashville we are going to visit THE bar toby keith loves, Blue Bird cafe, and catch one heck of concert at the Grand Ole Opry (it Eric Church). Needless to say I am so excited for what this week has in store. Let's just hope I remember to get my homework done :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment